Welcome Nitro Fans

I wanted to take a little time to explain my blog. I will be keeping up with news and views of the NHRA, Teams, Sponsors and Fans as much as can. I will be posting links, pictures, video's and comments from my experiences and from the fans, teams and sponsors.
My goal is to help spread to word of the NHRA, NHRA Teams, their Sponsors, and the NHRA Community in hopes of supporting it's Growth. Over the years I have seen the NHRA's growth, and I think the potential is there to make this Drag Racing Sport the #1 in the Nation. I would appreciate everyones support.

NitroJohn

NitroJohn
The 3 Amigo's

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Castrol Motor Oils and Lubricants

Castrol Motor Oils and Lubricants

If you want a product that is worth its weight in gold, then you definitely should be using Castrol Oil in your engine. I have been using Castrol oil religiously in My Trucks engine for the past 11 years, and might I say, it is the best decision I ever made for my trucks life and performance. I have 140,000 miles on my engine, and it is still as strong as the first day I bought it. Now that the mileage is up there, I use Castrol High Mileage Oil at every 3,000 mile interval.
Castrol has many blends and products suitable for your needs. There is the Edge, Syntec, GTX SYNblend, GTX, GTX High Mileage, transmission fluids, also for motorcycles and boats. Take time to check out their web sites for more information and specs that best suit you.

No comments:

Post a Comment