Welcome Nitro Fans

I wanted to take a little time to explain my blog. I will be keeping up with news and views of the NHRA, Teams, Sponsors and Fans as much as can. I will be posting links, pictures, video's and comments from my experiences and from the fans, teams and sponsors.
My goal is to help spread to word of the NHRA, NHRA Teams, their Sponsors, and the NHRA Community in hopes of supporting it's Growth. Over the years I have seen the NHRA's growth, and I think the potential is there to make this Drag Racing Sport the #1 in the Nation. I would appreciate everyones support.

NitroJohn

NitroJohn
The 3 Amigo's

Thursday, April 14, 2011

4 Wide Tweetup at Dave & Busters

Hi Twitterverse! For all those in tweetland who are attending the visitmyrtlebeach.com NHRA Nationals at zMAXDragway on April 15-17, 2011, we are having a Tweetup at Dave & Busters in the Concord Mall in Concord, NC at 7:00pm. The Twitter hashtag is #NHRA4Wide. The address is: 8361 Concord Mills Blvd, Concord, NC 28027. Ph# 704-979-1700. Updates and details will follow on Pro Driver/s that will be attending for autographs. After the Tweetup, for those who love the thrill of racing, we will be heading over to the NASCAR Speed Park in the same Mall, to Race on their track. Here is a link to the Nascar Speed Park: http://www.nascarspeedpark.com/nc.aspx
We hope you can attend for some fun action at Dave & Busters. Bring the kids and enjoy the evening meeting up with fellow NHRA tweeter.
For more information you can email me at nitrojohn12@yahoo.com
Drivers & Crew attending: NHRA Pro Top Fuel Dragster Driver Terry McMillen.

No comments:

Post a Comment