Welcome Nitro Fans

I wanted to take a little time to explain my blog. I will be keeping up with news and views of the NHRA, Teams, Sponsors and Fans as much as can. I will be posting links, pictures, video's and comments from my experiences and from the fans, teams and sponsors.
My goal is to help spread to word of the NHRA, NHRA Teams, their Sponsors, and the NHRA Community in hopes of supporting it's Growth. Over the years I have seen the NHRA's growth, and I think the potential is there to make this Drag Racing Sport the #1 in the Nation. I would appreciate everyones support.

NitroJohn

NitroJohn
The 3 Amigo's

Saturday, March 3, 2012

TJ Zizzo, Coming back Strong!!

When I heard that TJ Zizzo wasn't going to be racing at the Winternationals in Pomona, my heart went out to him and his Top Fuel Team. He had sent me a tweet saying that they were still working on the funding. TJ has been a great asset to the NHRA Full Throttle Series and is a great ambassador to the NHRA Drag Racing Community. When I heard the news today that he would be back racing in 2012, I was so thrilled for him, and his team that they will be coming back to race his Top Fuel Dragster.

Zizzo Racing announces today that it has expanded its NHRA Top Fuel relationship with Old World Industries and its PEAK® brand. The deal includes an expanded schedule of at least 22 events through the 2013 season. TJ will make his debut at the Tire Kingdom NHRA Gatornationals in Gainesville, Florida March 8-11.

Lets start with getting to know a little about TJ Zizzo. TJ was born August 19, 1975 and his hometown is Lincolnshire, ILL.
At the age of five, is when the his exposure to drag racing began. TJ's father, Tony Zizzo, is accredited with igniting his passion for drag racing. Tony Zizzo a professional Top Alcohol Dragster and Top Fuel Dragster Driver, is now the Team Owner of Zizzo Racing. By the age of 16, TJ received his NHRA License and took over the driving duties from his father in the family's Top Alcohol Dragster. He went on to set the record as the world's fastest teenager! You can hear more about this record in the TJ Interview from the link below.
After talking with TJ Zizzo, I found that his passion and the his drive to become one of the great Top Fuel Drivers is so intense. Talking to him got me all pumped up and wanting more. He will be a Big Asset to the NHRA Community, fans and his sponsors.

To listen to my 3 part interview with TJ Zizzo, click on the links below.

TJ Zizzo Interview Part 1

TJ Zizzo Interview Part 2

TJ Zizzo Interview Part 3

TJ is well established in the Social Media World and to follow him or to follow his updates, please click on the links below.

TJ Zizzo on Twitter

TJ Zizzo Racing on Twitter

TJ Zizzo on Facebook

TJ Zizzo Web Site

No comments:

Post a Comment