Welcome Nitro Fans

I wanted to take a little time to explain my blog. I will be keeping up with news and views of the NHRA, Teams, Sponsors and Fans as much as can. I will be posting links, pictures, video's and comments from my experiences and from the fans, teams and sponsors.
My goal is to help spread to word of the NHRA, NHRA Teams, their Sponsors, and the NHRA Community in hopes of supporting it's Growth. Over the years I have seen the NHRA's growth, and I think the potential is there to make this Drag Racing Sport the #1 in the Nation. I would appreciate everyones support.

NitroJohn

NitroJohn
The 3 Amigo's

Monday, February 27, 2012

"Angie Smith! Don't let this one get away!"


When I first started writing this blog about ways to help out Angie Smith, Pro Stock Motorcycle Racer, I was hoping to reach out to all her fans for assistance in funding her 2012 NHRA Season. In REALITY, I believe this would only have been a temporary fix with more complications you could ever imagine. Oh I am sure that most, if not all of you, would love to see Angie racing the entire 2012 season just as I would. In this day and age, sponsorship's are not easy to come by. Although, I be feel that the tables are turning and marketing prospects are slowly taking interest in the NHRA. We can't let this one get away! Angie Smith with her Talents and her Beauty, brings a lot more to the table in Marketing Strategy. She is such a great ambassador to Pro Stock Motorcycle and the NHRA, with the right marketing techniques , would bring success to her, the NHRA, and the company that partners with her. So what I propose is that we all petition to sponsor prospects, open their eyes, and share what each and everyone of us feel about having Angie back in the Pro Stock Motorcycle Field in 2012. Whether you reach out via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Google+, or all of them put together, lets get the word out and flood social media with hopes that a company will see the potential of success with Angie Smith.







Follow Angie Smith on Twitter

Matt & Angie Smith Facebook


Matt & Angie Smith Blog on NHRA




3 comments:

  1. Hi, If Angie has not signed a sponsor by the time she get back from FL.we are going to kick off a fan base sponsorship thru a paypal account.The fans will be able to send what ever amount they want.This will show the companies the type of fans the Matt Smith Racing Team has.We have talk about doing a special rider hero card that is # an autograph and mailed to you.The only way you can get this card is help sponsor the bike. She still will have the one she autographs at the track.We know thing are bad out there an any amount will help. We would be thankful for any dollar amount you can send.We are working on other ways to bring in money so if you know away to bring some money in you can email me a fatdaddysdetail@aol.com Thank you for all the help and taking the time to read this..THANKS Scott

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so Awesome! We, the fans, would love so much to see Angie Racing. She is such a great a ambassador to the sport, and I will help in any way to get the word out and with monetary donations. Thank you so much Scott.

      Delete
  2. I would send some money, even on a fixed income I can still send something! Brian

    ReplyDelete