Welcome Nitro Fans

I wanted to take a little time to explain my blog. I will be keeping up with news and views of the NHRA, Teams, Sponsors and Fans as much as can. I will be posting links, pictures, video's and comments from my experiences and from the fans, teams and sponsors.
My goal is to help spread to word of the NHRA, NHRA Teams, their Sponsors, and the NHRA Community in hopes of supporting it's Growth. Over the years I have seen the NHRA's growth, and I think the potential is there to make this Drag Racing Sport the #1 in the Nation. I would appreciate everyones support.

NitroJohn

NitroJohn
The 3 Amigo's

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Doug Herbert - B.R.A.K.E.S. "Take it to the Track"



Here it is March 2013 and already we have two NHRA events in the books. Pomona and Arizona. The 5th NHRA event on the tour, the one event I really enjoy and love attending, is the NHRA Dollar General 4Wide Nationals in Charlotte, NC. This years NHRA event, April 19-21, will be just as exciting as all the ones zMax Dragway has always offered. The roar of 32,000 horsepower, 4 Nitro Top Fuel Dragsters or Nitro Funny Cars, screaming down the track the same time in 3.79 seconds or less. If you have not attended a 4 Wide Event, I would add this one to your "Bucket List." The track, the feeling, the hospitality and the great NHRA drivers make this event one you don't want to miss.



Prior to the NHRA 4 Wide Event. Doug Herbert and B.R.A.K.E.S. sponsor a great Golf Charity to help benefit B.R.A.K.E.S. and Speedway Children's Charities. On April 18, 2013, NHRA Drivers, NASCAR Drivers, Crews, Media, and Fans are entered to help these great charities. If you have the time and want to have a lot of fun mingling with these great people on the course, and help these great charities, then please follow the links below to sign up. I hope to see you all there.

Learn more about B.R.A.K.E.S., Doug Herbert and the Take it to the Track Golf Tournament on the links below.

Sign up for "Take it to the Track" Golf Tournament.

Put On The B.R.A.K.E.S.

Doug Herbert Performance

Doug Herbert on Twitter

Put On The Brakes on Twitter

B.R.A.K.E.S. on Facebook

Doug Herbert on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment