Welcome Nitro Fans

I wanted to take a little time to explain my blog. I will be keeping up with news and views of the NHRA, Teams, Sponsors and Fans as much as can. I will be posting links, pictures, video's and comments from my experiences and from the fans, teams and sponsors.
My goal is to help spread to word of the NHRA, NHRA Teams, their Sponsors, and the NHRA Community in hopes of supporting it's Growth. Over the years I have seen the NHRA's growth, and I think the potential is there to make this Drag Racing Sport the #1 in the Nation. I would appreciate everyones support.

NitroJohn

NitroJohn
The 3 Amigo's

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Chris Hobson (@NitroChrisUK) Dream trip to NHRA Event



For those of you who have had the pleasure of communication with Chris on twitter or Facebook, you know how passionate he is about Drag Racing. His every day life revolves around this great motor sport, and he is filled with knowledge with almost all the drivers. He does attend so some of the drag races overseas to places like Santa Pod, but his Biggest Dream and one of the Top things to do on his Bucket List, is to attend a NHRA Full Throttle Event here in the USA.

I have been trying most of the year to get contributions and donations from the Nitro Twitter Group, and have not been very successful. Just a few have come through such as Vivian Milliken (@NitroDoll), Joe Ryan (@J88Ryan), and Myself. Those were through emails, and now it is time to go public. Hopefully some of you NHRA Fans, Drivers, Teams or Sponsors can help to get Chris over here for an NHRA Full Throttle Series Event. We are hoping to get him out for the Las Vegas Nationals at the end of October, but we have to act fast to get better pricing on the Airfare.

The Airfare will cost around $1100.00 round trip from Heathrow Airport to Las Vegas. While in Vegas he can share a Hotel room with me, and he will have his own spending money for entertainment. We just need around $833.00 dollars more to get this dream to come true.
He will then be able to meet all of his great NHRA Idols, get pictures with them, and buy souvenirs at the track. Any money collected over his airfare will be given to Chris for him to spend at the event and entertainment.

If you would like to help, I have a Pay Pal Account for Chris and you can donate anything you can afford to help in this great dream. Click on the link below to contribute then my account is nitrojohn12@yahoo.com

Pay Pal

Thank you all!

Thank you all, and I hope we can make this dream come true..

No comments:

Post a Comment